Monday, April 9, 2012

Trivial Pursuit 126













I have been playing Snooker for the last 20 years. I remember bunking school to play the game. In 1997, I was ranked No. 3 at the Maharashtra Junior level.

I play Snooker for the CCI (Cricket Club of India) and enjoy a handicap of +45 in tournaments, against players like Two-time Asian Snooker champion Yasin Merchant.

I represent team ‘Mumbai Heroes’ in the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL).

I was selected as the ‘Farex baby‘ when I was 14 months old.

I appeared in a lot of commercials before making my debut as a child artist in a 1987 Hindi film.


Who am I ?




5 comments:

  1. He is Aftab Shivdasani who debuted in Mr. India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vishal jaiswal.....
    AFTAB SHIVDASANI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Rishi Vij and Mr. Vishal Jaiswal are both correct :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As mentioned by Rishi Bhai, Aftab made his film debut in Mr. India (1987).

    ReplyDelete